10.25.2012

Secrets of the Social Media Trade

I have received quite a few emails over the past few weeks asking me how I keep up with all of my social media outlets. I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and obviously ...blogging. The secret is Hootsuite. Hootsuite is one of many free social media dashboards available today. I haven't tried any of the other ones so I'd be interested to hear if you have.

Why is Hootsuite the secret to my success? Because it allows me update ALL of my social media outlets at the same time. I can input a message once and send it to all outlets with one click. In addition, Hootsuite allows me to schedule messages to go out at any time in the future. This enables me to sit down once or twice a week and set up the majority of my postings for the week. This is an enormous time saver.

If you are looking for a way to save time, but keep all of your social media outlets up-to-date or if you are just starting up your social media endeavors- check out Hootsuite or another dashboard. 





No comments:

Post a Comment