11.27.2011

MPR iPhone App

The Monthly Prescribing Reference is an awesome free app. I use it daily during my clinical rotations. One of the most useful features for me is the "Interactions" feature.

At the bottom of the screen, select the "Interactions" icon.

In the upper right corner, click on the "Add" button and select the list of drugs that you are wondering about then click "View Interactions".

The drug interactions will pop up. Click on the drug vs drug section for more detail on the interactions. 

The interaction details are listed.

In addition, the references are at the bottom.

Monthly Prescribing Reference has been a life saver for me and has even helped me to catch a couple of interactions that had even been missed by my preceptors. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment